Developing on the outskirts of the city, in its yesterday’s suburbs, it naturally extends the metropolis without compressing it. In contrast to the point, this involves building building self-sufficient neighborhoods. The complex must include not only homes but also the entire infrastructure: utilities, office buildings, shops, schools, kindergartens and playgrounds, parking spaces and transport interchanges. Today in St. Robert Speyer oftentimes addresses this issue. Petersburg and the surrounding area declared about forty projects, integrated development. Some of them are already under construction, but most under development or in the approval process. In late 2009 – early 2010 the most active builders promise to hand over the first quarter on a turnkey basis. All objects within the district must be submitted simultaneously to the surrounding street separated settlers from continuing construction. Can we consider complex development of housing solutions to St Petersburg?
Construction companies expect that the St. Petersburg and Leningrad region residents will become In total, some 70 percent of the apartments. Thus the problem should be solved resettlement “communal”, overpopulated, and no longer comfortable downtown. The remaining 30 percent of apartments in complex projects will apply for non-resident buyers. For residents of other regions are planning to move to St. Petersburg in the next couple of years, equity in the construction of complex building – is not only opportunity to realize their benefit plans to buy real estate, but also good investment. After buying an apartment in this way can cost 15-30 percent cheaper than finished housing. The state will support the Integrated Development areas involves significant long-term investments. In the increasing pace of economic crisis, the question of reliability of large-scale projects can not fail to excite interest holders who have either already invested funds in projects under construction or planning to do so. But it is precisely the magnitude of this construction is a guarantee of reliability developers. Because of the need for serious financial investments involved in the complex building is possible only for stable companies with significant assets. A
s a rule, in the construction of the neighborhood involved several large companies with the possibility of attracting funds from the federal budget. Average or small, in turn, serve as contracting entities. Government support can only receive carefully planned, coordinated and secure projects with a stated amount of housing for at least 1 million apartment. So for the project “New Okkervil in Kudrovo The Russian government has provided for the year 2008 almost polutoramilliardnye state guarantees for the construction of social facilities, roads and external networks. The totality of these facts makes complex construction projects are more reliable and profitable way to invest. Worldwide, an integrated development of land is considered the most progressive opportunity to expand the boundaries of the city, while retaining the His face and to create comfortable living conditions for residents. Our country is well forgotten old. That is how appeared thoughtful whole neighborhoods in the 40-60-years of the last century. Tradition, supported by new technologies and market requirements, designed to solve the housing problems of megacities. St. Petersburg will be able to grow and develop, to grow with new residents without seals, and by transforming the city suburbs in the modern requisite infrastructure territory.